:::: APPOINTMENT PREPARATION :::::
- For those receiving Starter locs using the comb coil method, come as you are. You will receive a shampoo prior to the service.
- For those receiving Starter locs using the 2-strand twist and interlocking methods, please come with your hair already shampooed.
- For those receiving Starter locs using the loc extension method, please come with your hair clean (shampoo) and comb-through for easy parting.
- For those receiving Loc Maintenance using the Interlock and Sisterlocks method, please come with your hair already shampooed.
- For all services under the Braids or Twists styles, please come with your hair already shampooed and comb-through for easy parting. For braid/twists services that requires you to provide the hair; please find the type of hair below:
- Braid/Cornrow styles: X-Pression Ultra Braid or RastAfri brand is recommended
- Kinky Twist styles: Black N Gold "Dreadlock" brand or Magic Touch "afro kinky" brand are recommended
- Human hair kinky twist style: Fashion source or Beverly Johnson afro kinky human hair brands are recommended
:::: APPOINTMENT DEPOSIT :::::
If you are a FIRST TIME CLIENT a required deposit is needed, within 24 HOURS of booking, to keep your appointment and/or if you would like for me to purchase the synthetic extension hair (please note the hair color in your appointment box). You can pay the deposit through this link here (deposits). Please note, the deposit goes to the total price of your services. The remainder is to be paid at the time of your appointment.
:::: CANCELLATIONS :::::
Cancellation for ANY STYLE will require a 48 HOUR NOTICE. If not honored then a $50 fee is due at the time of cancellation via Paypal; and/or if you made a deposit it will be used as the fee. However, if you do cancel in the right time frame and you have paid a deposit it will be transferred to the next appointment made; no refund.
PLEASE NOTE: If you DO NOT pay the cancellation fee and want another appointment, the Cancellation Fee ($50 via paypal) plus First Time Client Deposit ($50 via paypal) will be added to your service price. Your scheduling account will be deactivated and those fees will have to be paid before you can ever schedule another appointment.
:::: RUNNING LATE :::::
If by chance you are running late, you will have a 15 minute time frame to call OR text, Akiya (510) 417-6917, letting me know you are going to be late. Most of the time, I have more than 1 person scheduled so, to make sure I don't rush on your head please let me know you are going to be late. If I don't hear from you in the 15 minute period the appointment will be canceled and if a deposit was made it will be used as the Cancellation Fee.
Consultations: if you are running late for a consultation appointment, there is only a 5 minute grace period. These meetings are only 10 - 15 minutes long. Running late please call or you will be cancelled.